2014 BlackSeaRama Pro-Am Set to Be Biggest Yet
The PGAs of Europe-sanctioned BlackSeaRama Pro-Am makes its return this July to Bulgaria’s Black Sea coastline and will once again feature rounds at Gary Player Signature Design courses, BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas and Thracian Cliffs Golf course, as well as the Ian Woosnam-designed Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort.
The Pro-Am will take place from the 15th – 20th July (tournament dates 17th – 19th July) and will see up to 25 teams of one PGA Professional and three amateurs battle it out across 54 holes at three different courses for team prizes and a Professional prize fund of €25,000 (based on 25 teams).
After a year out from the tournament, Thracian Cliffs Golf Course, home of the 2013 Volvo World Matchplay Championship won by Graeme McDowell, will host the first stableford Pro-Am round, whilst Round 2 will again take place at the Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort that sits next-door to BlackSeaRama.
The third and final round will take place across BlackSeaRama Golf & Villa’s par 72, 6648-meter championship course that offers a classic links-style layout and incredible views out to the Cape Kaliakra.
Beginning at €949 for non-members, and along with an exceptional après-golf offering (details here: http://eur.pe/1ep8AAu), packages include:
- 5 Nights Accommodation and complimentary airport transfer from / to Varna Airport
- Every day Lavish Buffet Breakfast included; Coffee, tea and Water in the Villas, Limited Mini-bar
- 1 Practice day green fee at BlackSeaRama Opening Cocktail at BSR Clubhouse
- 3 Tournament days green fees at BlackSeaRama, Thracian Cliffs and Lighthouse (transfers included)
- 3 Half-way food & beverage stops
- 2 Buffet Dinners: La Campana & Lake Taverna
- 1 Prize giving ceremony with Gala Dinner
- Free use of Fitness Centre, Infrared and Finnish Sauna, Jacuzzi, Billiard, Table Tennis, Pools, Steam Bath and Relax zone, Wi-Fi Internet
- Access to all functions and activities during the Pro-Am week
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with entries and for enquiries.