CAPE KALIAKRA OPEN 2014
Dear Sirs! Professional golfers, friends and fans!
We are pleased to invite you to take part in golf-tournament «CAPE KALIAKRA OPEN» on 3 golf courses (54 holes): Lighthouse Golf Course, Blacksearama Golf Course и Thracian Cliffs Golf Course, which is organized by non-profit Foundation «KALIAKRA GOLF».
There are 3 contiguous courses of amazing beauty and uniqueness on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, by the Kaliakra Cape, that is only one hour and a half flight from Moscow, Vienna, Prague and center of Europe. They can be considered as ones of the best courses in Europe. Non similar by their design solutions the courses presume different tactical and strategic approaches to the game process. That allows golfers to feel constant passion sense and to save intrigue till the latest hole.
Two courses were created by outstanding golf player from South Africa Gary Player.
1. DIVISIONS: Tournament will be held on three fields in three days in three divisions (54 holes):
- A Division - for players with HCP 0 - 14.4
- B Division - for players with HCP 14,5 - 28
- C Division - ladies with NDS 0 – 28
2. FORMAT: The tournament format - Single Stableford
3. ENTRY FEE - 150 euros per person. The participation fee includes:
• Aperitif on the opening day of the tournament • Saturday Night party • The awards ceremony and dinner • Drinks and snacks after the 9th hole • Free practice balls (40 pt)
4. ENTRY FORM: Applications for participation in the tournament must be submitted in Lighthouse Golf Club Proshop no later than 19:30 on June 8, 2014
or by email: email@example.com
Оn-line entry form accepted on: www.kaliakragolf.com
Click here to download the Entry Form
provided by the sponsors of the tournament
1. Оriginal clocks of Swiss company “OMEGA”
2. Seven-days golf tour for two persons to italian VIP golf resort “Terme Di Saturnia” (from 15th of September to 15th of December).
3. Newest models of APPLE tablets (iPad, iPhone), digital camera Canon and video camera Samsung.
4. Special prices for most of competitors aged above 65 and for the youngest aged below 12 years.
For more information and program of the tournament please check out the