Back to BlackSeaRama: 7th Edition of Bulgarian Pro-Am Set For July
The BlackSeaRama Vivacom Pro-Am will continue its fantastic growth by returning to the PGAs of Europe Tournament Calendar for the 7th time, taking place from 15 – 17 July at BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas, Bulgaria.
The three-round Pro-Am tournament takes in three courses on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coastline in the form of Gary Payer Signature Design courses BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas and Thracian Cliffs Golf Course, as well as the Ian Woosnam-designed Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort.
PGA Professionals will compete for a prize fund of €25.000 (based on 25 teams) whilst also having the opportunity to win a BMW Hole-in-One prize supported by Varna Cars.
The opening round will take place at the Par 71 6,105m Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort, followed up by the second round at 2013 Volvo World Matchplay Championship venue, Thracian Cliffs.
The third and final round will take place on BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas’ 6,240m Par-72 layout that offers a classic links-style layout and incredible views out to the Cape Kaliakra.
Beginning at €969 for non-members, and along with an exceptional après-golf offering (details here), packages include:
• 5 nights accommodation and complimentary airport transfer to/from Varna Airport
• Daily Lavish Buffet Breakfast
• Coffee, Tea and Water in the Villas, Limited Mini-bar
• 1 practice day green fee at BlackSeaRama
• 3 tournament rounds at Lighthouse, Thracian Cliffs and BlackSeaRama (transfers included)
• 3 half-way snacks
• Opening cocktail
• 2 Buffet Dinners
• Prize giving ceremony with Gala Dinner
• Free use of Fitness Center, Infrared and Finnish Sauna, Jacuzzi, Billiard, TableTennis, Pools, Steam Bath and Relax zone, Wi-Fi Internet
• Access to all functions and activities during the Pro-Am week
Find out more information by downloading the Tournament Information Sheet here and to enter download the Entry Form here
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with entries and for enquiries.
Source: Pga's of Europe